It’s that time of the year when you need to think about getting gifts for your littlest of littles. Maybe they are little, but they know that they’re going to get a lot of interesting stuff for the holidays so you have to be creative and inventive.
While most gifts for holidays are toys and similar stuff, buying toys that can stimulate your young ones in every way is a good way to go. With that in mind, since we know how hard it can be to think of the best present for your little ones, here are some of the best suggestions that will suit your kids just fine. From newborn to age 5, here are some gifts that your kids will love.
- Educational Insights Design & Drill Robot
It’s time to let your favorite human disappear into their own toy land with a very educational but still fun holiday gift. Each kid has dreams of what they want to be when they grow up. So, if your young one is a future engineer, this hands-on toy is a perfect choice. They can use a kid-friendly screwdriver to drill in bolts or snap parts together. This robot is fully personalizable and good for boys and girls.
- Crayola Color Wonder Light Up Stamper with Scented Inks
Kids love their art time. Unfortunately, their fun time means a mess for you. Well, with Crayola’s genius mat, you can contain that mess on specially formulated paper instead of your walls due to the special stamps. Let them have fun for as long as they want.
$11.82 (41% off)
- Playmobil Aquarium Building SetPlaymobile’s customizable and most amazing set puts your little one in control. It allows your kid to fully take charge of the scene at the aquarium. So, while the crowd cheers on, the sea lion has the ideal moment to jump through the hoop and do some tricks with a ball on his nose in front of the audience.
- GeoSafari Jr. Talking MicroscopeThis is one of the most amazing gifts for kids ever. This microscope allows your young and budding scientists in the making to soak up more than a hundred most amazing facts about wildlife, nature, and so much more. Just to mention that, on top of all this, it’s a talking microscope with over 60 full-color slides so your little ones will have some fun while learning.
- Nickelodeon Sunny DayIf you have a little girl and you really want to put a smile on her face, this toy is a perfect gift. The color change tool lets her change the color of Sunny Day’s hair to any other color of the rainbow and she can even add patterns and stripes to make the most out of that look.
$18.29 (39% off)
- Fisher-Price Think & Learn Rocktopus
The Rocktopus is literally never the same toy twice. This toy is actually a real hit on kid parties since it comes with 15 different musical instruments. The kids can put these instruments in its hands and then tap to make sounds. They can play in three different modes since the Rocktopus comes with five musical styles. The best thing is that the kids can practice making patterns, subtracting, and adding in a funny way with the ”math” mode.
$37.88 (37% off)
- Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Super Station
Here comes a whole new station, never seen before. Thomas and his friends have a new station with a crane, three levels, and more than 35 feet of track. The station is fully operational and ready to be used by over a hundred engines. The fun will never end.
- PAW Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck
Almost every kid on the planet dreamed about becoming a fireman at least ones. Well, with the Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck, now they can. It comes with a hose, plastic water, and a ladder that extends two feet. Kids can use the hose to shot the water and extinguish fires of their youth.
- Baby Alive Sweet Tears
This is a perfect gift for girls and boys as it can help them develop a sense of responsibility. So, if Baby Alive isn’t feeling good, her nose will turn red and her new mommy or daddy need to take care of her and nurse her using a brush, juice box, tissue, bandage, thermometer, or a stethoscope.
$32.99 (34% off)
- Personalized My Very Own Name Book
A perfect gift for helping your young toddler recognize the most importan alphabet letters. It can be personalized with the first and the last name of your kid.